Thursday, July 2, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I was pretty much over the death of Michael Jackson 30 seconds after I heard the news. No doubt a music legend, also no doubt a complete wacko. The man creeps me out and quite frankly I'm tired of hearing about how he died, who is responsible, who gets the kids, the fortune, the memorial place, rights to the wax Michael in Madame Tussauds museum. And for that one fan who said Michael is a "living-day prophet," you're a wacko too.

To be fair and to put Michael to rest, I'd like to pay a little tribute to his greatest hits. Come along with me down a path of THEN and NOW.

Off The Wall - Then









Off The Wall - Now












Rock With You - Then










Rock With You - Now













Bad - Then












Bad - Now











Thriller - Then







Thriller - Now











We Are The World, We are the Children - Then









We Are the World, We are the Children - Now


R.I.P. Michael Jackson

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I told a nurse in the hospital that it could have possibly been the worst time to have to sit in a hospital bed and watch television. He and I agreed that we were both so over it by Friday night. I think this is one of the funniest posts.

Stacey said...

This is so funny...if only he would have left his face alone. He used to be good looking but now he looks like a freakin' skeleton holding a stretched out piece of clay on his face.

Nay said...

I laughed right out loud. Very clever, Beck!