Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I have to say, I've always enjoyed Halloween. It is the one day a year I can get into character of something scary and unusal. This year I dressed up as Britney Spears. This was a fun costume because every piece of it was almost like the real Spears - fake hair, outrageous boots, bug-eye sunglasses and goddy jewelry, a wife beater which reads "Fed-Ex" (get it?), and don't forget Sean Preston totin' around in my oversized handbag holding his Budweiser sippy cup while I sip on my large Starbucks beverage.
Kate was supposed to be an M&M (this was her department's team costume), but when the t-shirt arrived, it was as if the shirt was made for a six year old boy. She was a good sport.Since I know you're wondering...I was actually wearing underwear under this skirt.






No comments: