Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Conversation with Noelle


I called my niece, Noelle, today to wish her a happy birthday. We had a nice conversation on the phone. She told me all about the fun she had at the IKEA Fun Place while her mama shopped for patio furniture, and her pending play date with the neighbor boy. I asked her if she knew just how fantastic I think she is, to which she politely replied, "No, I didn't know that!" She totally knows I think she's fantastic because her very next sentence was, "Hey Auntie, next time you are at Costco, will you buy me Fairy Fashion Secret? You can just wrap it up and drop it in the mail." How am I supposed to respond to that? I mean, OF COURSE I'll buy her Fairy Fashion Secret* next time I'm at the Costco. Girl knows a sucker when she sees one.


*Fairy Fashion Secret is a Barbie DVD. Noelle's all about Barbie right now.

1 comment:

Louise Plummer said...

Those balloons could float her away. Very cute.