Monday, March 14, 2011

Fabric, Glue Guns and Girls Gone Wild

Last weekend I was invited to Girls Weekend at my friend's cabin near Pineview. I know you would rather see pictures of the Girls Gone Wild part of the weekend, but every picture that was taken someone said, "I better not see this on Facebook!!" Fortunately for all of the ladies there, I didn't take a single picture, but I did make some couture pillows. Pillows? Yes, there was a lot of crafting going on. You wouldn't believe what some of those girls can pull off at 2 a.m, soused to the gills. I spent some quality time with my felt, sewing machine and a needle and thread. I am really happy with the outcome. JW noticed the new pillows pretty quickly. Not 5 minutes after I put the pillows on the couch he started pulling on the beads. {sigh}


1 comment:

ML said...

Love the pillows! You're so talented.