Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolute to Resolve with Sparkle Punch

Picture from Oh, Fransson!'s blog.
OK, so I said I wasn't going to make any New Years Resolutions, but then I saw this quilt on a blog I follow and everything changed.  Elizabeth Hartman from Oh, Fransson! made this "Sparkle Punch" quilt and is going to host a quilt-along.  Just the picture makes me so happy that I think I'd like one of these for myself.  So my resolution this year is to be less about good intentions (because I always say, "Hey!  I'm going to do that!" and then I don't) and more about getting it done and having something to show for it.  Therefore, I am committing to one star a week and if I can find the motivation (this is the non-committal part of my resolution), I'll show you my progress.  Sparkle Punch for everyone!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Seeing one star a week should be cake. I become paralyzed by the thought of cutting it all out. I guess if the pattern had good enough instructions it shouldn't be too painful. Maybe (not my resolution) I'll do it with you. Bring your machine in March.

Louise Plummer said...

It is gorgeous. I want you to do it.