Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Fortune

I was feeling a little disgruntled when I got home from work today. G knows if I'm in such a mood that he's on his own for dinner, so he opted to take me on a mid-week date night. We went to Pei Wei and waited FOREVER to get our order, but in the end it was worth it to read this fortune from my cookie:
Three months from "this date" will be December 30th. Hmm...that's awfully close to JW's expected arrival. Could it be so? If so, I'll be thanking my lucky stars.

5 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

That's cute!

TomKat said...

If he is really born on December 30th, I will never question a fortune cookie again.

Nay said...

Me, too, Katie. Would be too wierd!

ML said...

Nice! If the fortune cookie said it, you have nothing to worry about. :) We should pick your shower date soon.

Emily said...

We must have super close due dates! So fun! Just be prepared, all three of my kiddos have come 2 weeks early. Wait, I'm talking to the queen of preparedness! I can't wait for you to have that bundle of joy in your arms!