Friday, January 1, 2010

Joy to the World

My name is JW. I came into this world on December 20, 2009. I weighed 7lbs, 2oz and was 21 inches long. My mom thinks I'm perfect.

I was a fairly easy delivery for my mom. Dad warned that he might get a little woozy with the whole delivery thing. I think he might have had to take a time out on the bench with his head between his legs. This is my first bath. I didn't really love it, but I sure smelled yummy when I was done. I was so cute as a stocking stuffer, I had all the nurses asking for my number. My Grandma Nay and Grandpa Randy came by for a visit. Grandpa Ted and Grandma Kathy also stopped by, along with my mama's friend HJ. My aunts and uncles were all sick, so mama told them to stay home.

Grandma Nay and Grandpa Randy

Finally I get to go home from the hospital. My hat was a little large for my head. If I had any say, I would have made my mom take it off. It reminded me of a picture of my dad when he was playing Dopey in the family play of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.




No comments: