Sunday, July 29, 2007

A do Run Run Run a do Run Run

On July 24th, Pioneer Day, Mr. G, Kati and I decided to run the Deseret News 10k.


Here I come and away I go. So glad to see the finish line up ahead, its all I can do to smile for the camera and just keep on running. I've decided 6.2 miles in one day is a long way to run. Good luck marathoners, I think I'll stick to 5 and 10ks.




Mr. G was not initially going to run the 10k this year, but I think his boss called him a wussy or something,because at the last minute, though not officially registered, he decided to run with me. And that he did. In any given race, Mr. G is several minutes in front of me (not because I'm slow! Because he's a foot taller than I am and all legs!), but this time he ran with me the entire race. True love.




Kate did an awesome job. She is a fast runner and so totally focused. Although, a closer look at this picture would leave one to wonder if she is on the verge of death...

Many thanks to Rachel for crawling out of bed at the a-crack of dawn to catch some pics of us at the finish line. Thanks sissy!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't crawl out of bed for just anyone. Good job running. There is a better pic of Kate.