Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something tells me its all happening at the Zoo

Happy Birthday to Grandma! And to celebrate, how about if we take all of the grandkids to the Zoo! Oh what fun! Well, actually, it was more fun than I expected. Despite the 100+ degree temperatures, losing Clara in the snakes and spiders and schlepping Eli and a 200 lb bag of water, pbjs and cheese in a "modern day" radio flyer that was a challenge for Grandpa to steer, we had a blast. We had John, Josh, Jasmine, Koree, Clara, Eli, Noelle, Rachel, Grandma Nee and Grandpa Walrus and Auntie (me :) ).
I especially loved the company of my niece, Noelle, who could really care less about the bears and the penguins, but is more interested in just walking around playing with the other kids.

1 comment:

Nay said...

It was a blast and I'd do it again in a heartbeat - that is if I can get it beating again!!! The best birthday ever!!