Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mr. Bean

Can you find the man in the beans? Look closely, he's really there.



Doctors have concluded (with no evidence or proof) that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of your brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, then you probably ride the short bus to school.

I found him instantly. How did you do?

9 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

I guess I'm normal....lame. I wanted to ride the short bus.

ML said...

If your brain is functioning slowly, what does eating more protein have to do with anything? How about having some coffee to speed things up? :) Your blog is very cute. I checked it out to see what you were up to. I used to be anti-blogs, but I guess I'm starting to see the light.

Elizabeth R said...

Right brained I am... I cant help it, I saw him immediately. Wait..didnt Vic ride the short bus? hahaha

ML said...

Good to hear from you. Of course I don't mind if you link to my blog. My little disclaimer is, I promise I'm not one of those moms who has nothing to talk about but her child. However, you wouldn't know that from my blog. :)

lulu said...

um...I don't think I have a brain. I never found the man in the beans. Oh well!
By the way, nice rolls. They look delicious.

TomKat said...

I found him instantly because of his huge nose...I don't know if I'd want a man hiding in my beans :)

Daniel said...

There is a man in the beans? I only saw the dog and the horse.

Aquamama said...

OK, I suppose that I ride the short bus! Ahhhhh!! Can I just cal lit the SAHM bus!

Aquamama said...

I found the man! I found the man! Creepy!