Saturday, October 4, 2008

By-Low Baby has Launched!!

By-Low Baby is officially on Etsy! Here you can buy my hemstitched blankets and burp kits and create your own crocheted edge. OR if you prefer, I will put the edge on for you. You can also buy already finished-edge blanket and burps. There's more! If you are in the Salt Lake area and you have your own fabric you would like me to hemstitch for you, let me know and I will gladly get it done.

By-Low Baby Blankets make great gifts for expecting mothers! Check it out - http://www.bylowbabyblankets.etsy.com/!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Good job Sissy. Send me picture so I can link it on my blog for you.

Jody Knapp said...

Way to go! The site looks great. I'll spread the word for ya =)

Johnny said...

good job im proud of you

Elizabeth R said...

This is awesome! You're so talented... I will tell all my baby-making friends!

ML said...

Congratulations! Love the little bunny picture with your name. I will keep this in mind when I need a shower gift.

Becca and Billy said...

I love you logo. Super cute stuff too!