Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And the Winner is......

Congratulations to POLLA, the lucky winner of the the softest fleece blanket ever! Wow, thanks everyone for entering and leaving such nice comments. I feel like I need to make one for everyone! We can probably make arrangements to do that if you really want one :)

Meanwhile, I've finished this adorable little quilt. It's made with the Look and Learn cotton fabric by Moda. The white fabric is actually a very soft flannel. I've machine quilted - free motion - so when washed will give it a vintage, crinkly look. I love it - so bright and fun. I've put it in my Etsy shop. Hopefully someone else will love it as much as I do.And the signature strip on the back for a little added interest.

4 comments:

jenn neslen said...

ohhhh. amazing!!! the fabric choices are excellent!!! great work.

Unknown said...

That's such a cute Blanket! The One you made before is also. You have always been so talented that's why you were such a fun YWS & Achievement day leader:)

Amy said...

becky, that is gorgeous. You are amazing.

Knapp Scraps said...

That is amazing! So cute.