Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Sweet JW

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. G joined me for the appointment. It wasn't 10 seconds after the ultrasound tech turned on the machine when G asked her, "Is it healthy?"

It was so fun to see the little bugger grabbing his feet and kickin' in the womb while we sat in awe of what we were watching. It's funny how I see other people's ultrasound pictures and I think, "Wow, that looks just like skeletor." But I took one look at this picture and knew we had a cute baby, seeing features only a mother can identify from an ultrasound photograph.Oh, and in case you were wondering, it's a BOY!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

He's adorable!! Soooo happy for you guys, and can't wait to meet him. xoxo

lulu said...

congratulations!

Knapp Scraps said...

Congrats! I was wondering when you were going to post something about this news =) So exciting!

Trieste said...

I didn't even know you were preggo...congratulations!!!! I am so glad for you guys. When are you due?

Stacey said...

I'm so excited for you Bec...you're going to be one terrific mom!

Megan said...

I had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations!!

Gold-E said...

Thanks everyone! I'm due Jan. 2. Seems like forever away, but really just a few more months!!

Nay said...

Of course JW is cute! Even a grandma can tell! Love you guys!