Sunday, April 18, 2010

1/2 Marathon 2010


I don't really have red hair, even though it looks as if...
This past Saturday I finished my third SLC 1/2 Marathon. My time was the worst ever (the guy who won the MARATHON passed me in the last mile. Yeah, I was basically on all fours crawling down the street at that point), but considering I had a baby 4 months ago and I didn't train, I'm pretty happy I finished the race without serious injury or death. Although, I practically broke my arm patting myself on the back.

Kate ran with G's number since he ended up being out of town for work. She's hardcore. She ran her best race yet. Too bad she's on the roster as a 36 year old male.

Big hugs to Auntie Em for loving JW while I ran...er...crawled to the finish line.

2 comments:

lulu said...

I'm impressed! Running a half four months after giving birth. I'd say you were the hard core runner.

Lisa said...

Way to go woman! It's been 18 months since I gave birth and I can't even run a mile!