Thursday, April 1, 2010

Peanuts

I'm feeling a little frumpy. Actually, a lot frumpy. I see pictures of myself, some when I think I'm looking my "best*," and think wow, could I look anymore like Peppermint Patty? Please, call me "sir."

It's my hair. I hate my hair.

The other day JW was accused of looking like Charlie Brown with that super round head of his with two hairs on top. We do sort of have a Chuck and Patty relationship - I have a crush on him, but he's not quite sure what to think of me. I suppose I can be a little bossy.

*this picture is not an good example of me looking my best.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Never would have thought of Peppermint Patty, but your hair is kind of shaped like hers. But you're way cuter than her and you don't walk like a man.

Nay said...

Love it! He does like the camera, doesn't he. We all have our days, hon... but I think you're cute all the time.

ML said...

You always look perfect! Your hair is always so cute. But I know what you mean about feeling frumpy, especially after having a baby. I feel like I've lost a lot of the "baby weight", but when I look at pictures of myself, I look so much wider than I feel when I look in the mirror. It's depressing. But it didn't stop me from just eating a piece of red velvet cake and a chocolate covered Peep.