Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mover and a Shaker

Taking a picture of JW is like trying to take a picture of a wild flower on a windy day. He is always moving, which just means one of his body parts is always a blurrrrrr...
It's not all his fault though. I'm kind of short bus with the camera. I always wonder if I get the $1,000 Nikon if my pictures will be awesome. I'm pretty sure the pic has little to do with the camera, something to do with the skills of the photographer...
and everything to do with the subject. He's dang cute.
Mr. Chappy Cheeks

3 comments:

lulu said...

Adorable. And those cheeks...ahh I just want to eat him up.

TomKat said...

Sounds like Auntie Kate and JW need to have a photoshoot. Even though, the kid doesn't take a bad picture, and yours look great :)

jsgold said...

How absolutely sweet, innocent. How lovable! I love the expressions on his face.