Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rachel Zoe Round Up


The new season of the Rachel Zoe Project has started. In case you don't know who Rachel Zoe is she dresses celebrities because, you know, they are far too busy to dress themselves. It's ok, I didn't know or care about RZ either until her reality show appeared on my favorite reality channel and I got sucked in to RZ madness. Trust me, it's mad. And ridiculous. And flamboyant. OH the flames!

In case you missed tonight's episode, let me summarize in my best Rachel and Brad quotes possible {to be read in your best Brad voice because even if you don't have a gay entourage, this is how everyone on the show talks. You have to be stressed out too because this shiz is what stresses them out because OMG it's 4 hours before the Globes and OMG, there are MAJOR storm clouds rolling in}:

"What are Cameron, Kate and Jen going to wear to the Globes? Let's go to the Land of Styling. It's so major! Kaufman Franco, Versace, McQueen - a big, delicious present. OMG, there's shoe shortage. How do you pose without a train? It's tricky. OMG is it raining?! It's raining! How can it rain an hour before the Globes!? I mean, what can I do? I mean. This is like an nightmare. OMG, look at Kate! She is so major!"

No comments: