Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 20 - More Drivel

I am sitting here on my bed with G. We are both on our separate laptops. He's looking at souped up 4-wheelers in the online classifieds, I'm surfing Facebook. It's a slow Facebook day.

In an effort to keep up with this challenge, I just asked G what I should write about for Day 20. His response, "You've been blogging for 20 days straight? About what?" My response, "Drivel." I guess he hasn't been keeping up.

Did you hear about the enormous dust storm that engulfed the Phoenix area yesterday? My sister was in it. She called me frantic, then the phone went dead. I haven't heard from her since. I think she was swallowed up.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Too bad you left out the part that one of my kids probably Hung up on you. Ha. However its your blog, so I guess its your reality. :)

Gold-E said...

4:11 A.M.? You must be 10 months pregnant or something. I'm glad you did not get swallowed up by the dust storm :)