Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Pooks

Here is another tag-you're-it post. Everything you ever wanted to know and more!

What is his name? Mr. G

How long have you been married? Eternity

How long did you date? A year and change

How old is he? 30-something

Who eats more? I could win an eating contest, but for everyday eating habits then Mr. G wins.

Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual. He probably started it.

Who said "I Love You" first? I did.

Who is smarter? Generally he is, but ask him anything about the Advisers Act and I take the cake.

Who is taller? Mr. G by a foot. Don't believe me? Let me point you to the picture at the top of the blog.

Who sings better? Me, for sure.

Whose temper is worse? Mine. Push my buttons and I get all fired up. He stays pretty even keel in most situations.

Who is more sensitive? Me. I can get misty eyed watching Oprah's Favorite Things.

Who does the laundry? Mostly Mr. G, but don't be fooled. I get to "rotate the laundry" my fair share.

Who does the dishes? Me, 99% of the time. I have to be having a particularly bad day for Mr. G to load the dishwasher. Dishes that require hand washing = 100% me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying on the bed it's me, but all too often Mr. G crosses the half-way mark and is on the right side and I'm on the edge of the right side and the floor.

Who pays the bills? Mr. G.

Who cooks dinner? I am head chef most of the time. I can occassionally get him to open a can of beans or grate the cheese.

Who drives when you are together? I drive to the gym. That's about it.

Who is more stubborn? Oooh, tough one. We're both pretty stubborn. It's my Dutch blood. I don't know where he gets it.

Who's parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more friends? Probably me, but he keeps in touch with his better than I do.

Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants.

1 comment: