Monday, January 14, 2008

Will Work for Airline Ticket


This past weekend I made a quick trip to visit my sissy in her new location. Since I'm sure you all know how much fun it is to unpack, she pleaded for me to come and help her get organized. So Thursday I bought a ticket and Friday flew out for the weekend (luckily the flight is only 1 1/2 hours now instead of 5!).

The best part of the whole trip was Saturday morning when I woke up and saw Noelle chillin' across the living room. "Psstt" I said to catch her attention. Noelle, in her footsie pjs and fuzzy bedhead looked over at me with a "what the heck are you doing here" look. After a moment of me waving to her and she processing who I was, I said, "HI NOELLE! Can Auntie have a hug?" With arms wide open and the biggest smile, she ran across the room and jumped into my arms, wrapping her little arms around my neck, and with a little "grrr" gave me the biggest bear hug. Made unpacking Rachel's hud totally worth it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

Thats so stinkin cute! I sure love nieces...

Sarah said...

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates\They have TONS of FREE stuff! Enjoy!!