Thursday, July 17, 2008

Demolition Derby

Today began the demolition of our master bathroom. It's down to the bare bones. Be sure to stay tuned for the before and afters. Also wish me luck sharing our little main-hall bathroom with G during the remodel. I assigned him to the 1/2 bath on the other end of the house, but he has managed to move into "my" bathroom. We both require mirror space at the same time every morning, so we'll see how long sharing a little bathroom lasts before one of us gives and moves to the other end of the house for some personal space.

And just in case you're concerned, I am having great difficulty adding pictures to my blog. I've tried on two different occassions to excite you all with pictures from this week's events and Blogger's being dumb. Now I'm frustrated. G said dramatically, "Oh no! What are you going to do if you can't post pictures on your blog?" He's mocking me. As if Blogger troubles weren't bad enough, I'm seconds away from demolishing my keyboard. The Delete button is refusing to delete. Grrr.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Remember back....WAY back....in the days when people only had ONE bathroom (and back even further when that one bathroom was outside)

Hard times

Gold-E said...

Yeah, not so long ago I shared ONE VERY SMALL bathroom with your trash. Those were hard times. {hehehe}