Monday, July 7, 2008

Hemstitch Dreams Coming True


Can you guess what this is? This is no ordinary sewing machine. It's the hemstitch machine that is going to change my life forever. My dear friend Amy J. is letting me "store" her machine and use it while I launch my hemstitch business and YOU, my lucky readers, are the first to know! I will be launching an Etsy shop very soon offering hemstitch blanket and burp cloth kits, blanket and burps with a crocheted edge and quilts made by yours truly and my talented sissy-seamstress-quilter extraordinaire.
Meanwhile, if you need a receiving blanket and/or burp cloth hemstitched, email me at bylowbaby@hotmail.com. For an extra fee, I will add a crocheted edge to complete the perfect gift for the new baby.


**This is a good time to announce the winner of the Baby Bunting Name-Off. The award goes to Rachel for By-Low Baby. Congratulations! The name comes from a Mother Goose nursery rhyme sung by Papa as he rocks the grandchildren to sleep.

By-Low baby bunting
Papa's gone a hunting
A rosy wisp of cloud to win
To wrap his baby Bunting in

Thank you to everyone who commented and emailed your ideas and suggestions! So many great names were submitted!

Stay tuned for more on By-Low Baby!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

HOORAY!!!

ML said...

Congrats on the launch of your business! Cute name.

Aquamama said...

That is such a great name!! Good Job Rach!!! Can't wait to see your shop! I have an idea for you to sell in your shop, let me know when you want to hear it!