Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baby Bunting Name-Off

I am about to launch my own Etsy shop to sell my crocheted-edge baby receiving blankets, burp clothes, quilts and hemstitched blanket kits, but I still lack a critical piece of information - a clever name for my shop. Something that is memorable and cute. I have a name in mind which I might stick with afterall, but I'm not sure it fits my own criteria.

Here's where the Baby Bunting Name-Off begins. What should I name my shop? If I use your idea, I will give you a $50 gift card to their store of choice. Leave me your comments or send me an email with your ideas. I can't wait to see the creativity streaming.

9 comments:

Jody Knapp said...

Those are great! I love the pink star one! I know of a shop in WVC that will embroider names in them for $3. I did that for my girls daycare blankets and then had the edges done and they are so sweet.

So names.... hmmmm
Sweet Baby Love
Cuddlebug or Snugglebug

That's all I got... =)

Aquamama said...

OK, what was that nickname you've got! Pookie!

How about Pookie Babe or Pookie Bunting! Ok, gonna stop. I'll see if I can think of someelse as the day goes by.

Aquamama said...

Oh, Oh, Oh, how about....

Little Didums

ML said...

What's the criteria for the name? How about "Fluff for Little Chicks"? :)

Daniel said...

Woobie Warehouse

Nay said...

How's about "Bekah's Burps"!! Man, I had a bunch and thought I sent them to you but they've never appeared! "Becky's Buntings" I liked the "Pooky" one or just call them "Pookies" (sounds better than peukies!)

Unknown said...

how about pookie-boo: blankets, buntings and beyond? :)

lots of love,
-april

Gold-E said...

I like the Pookie references since this is such a term of endearment at our house. I though about L'il Pooks. G didn't like that as much :)

Daniel said...

L'il Pukes...lol