Sunday, September 14, 2008

All New Bathroom for Two

The bathroom you've all been waiting for is here, new paint color and all! Let me show you a few before pics first. You'll see the swarthy slate tile-rrrriippppped right out! Beautiful shower doors-rrripppppped right out! Cabinets and counter top with one sink - gone-zo. And the brown paint-well at least it's lighter :)



And now for the NEW!
The new European glass shower doors and all new tile with spanky detail:


All new, slightly darker cabinets, quartz countertops and an added key-to-a-happy-marriage second sink! {Nevermind the burned-out light bulb in the light fixture}
New tile around the tub:

Can you see the difference? How about all of that COLOR! Ok, I know. I'm such a disappointment in the color department. I do actually have a brilliant picture that I bought in Croatia last year to hang on the big blank wall in the tub cave, I just haven't hung it yet and it will -guaranteed-add colorburst. And if it were my choice, I'd buy really nice colorful towels that pop, but since I'm married to Mr. Bleach, I must stick with nearly white linens. Overall, I heart my new bathroom.

5 comments:

Elizabeth R said...

Love it. Im so jealous of your space!

Daniel said...

Im jealous of your jetted tub

Rachel said...

Looks good Sissy. I like the tile.

Lisa said...

Brannon says you shouldn't say spanky detail when talking about the shower! I say go for it woman!
Looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It is fine creation. It looks like someone is seeing toward the mirror.