Saturday, February 28, 2009

I like to...

One of my Facebook friends had this in her "Notes." I couldn't resist trying it out myself. Google "{your name} likes to" (with the quotation marks) and see what the first 10 hits say about you. I found mine to be rather entertaining:

Rebekah likes to:
1. party
2. sell some of her crafts at the local farmers’ market
3. use grown-up words like "monetise"
4. compare her life to that of Laura Ingalls Wilder from Little House on the Prairie
5. play in the woods and sing
6. spend time with Cody (of course!), take care of her niece and nephews, and shop!
7. shoot
8. hang out in the feedlot {does it show?}
9. be known as Bek (she tells us she only gets called Rebekah when she is extremely naughty)
10. sing, dance, do yoga and hug trees!
and the best honary one - 11. punch things. Girlfight.

Sounds just like me, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

A lot of that sounds like you. Besides the feedlot, Cody and fighting it really does sounds like things that at some point in your life you liked or still do. Funny.

jenn neslen said...

oh my! mine said repeatedly that "jennifer likes to indecently expose herself in her backyard." wow.

TomKat said...

I really think you should sell your crafty works at the farmer's market.

TomKat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.