Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 13 - Random

I have a different post ready for today, but I don't know if I should post it. Some things are better left unsaid. Maybe it will appear in a few days. I need to sleep on it.
What you get to know is that at this very moment I'm watching Steel Magnolias. One of my favorite movies. I cry every time I watch it for so many reasons - the sacrifice you make to be a mother, a mother losing a child, having close, supportive friends. I even imagine living in Natchitoches, Louisiana where it is filmed, but only for the few hours I'm watching the movie. Louisiana is not on my list of top places to live.

3 comments:

the lawrence's said...

It's really filmed in Natchitoches? I didn't know people actually went there.

Nay said...

I think Lisa Cannon is from there. Looks like a nice place, although I'm not sure the movie was filmed there.

Gold-E said...

The movie was indeed filmed in Natchitoches. People must go there - the house in the movie is now a bed & breakfast, also the most photographed house in the city. Why else go there? I don't know.