Friday, April 4, 2008

OLD L8T


The other day I was driving behind a shiny Toyota Camry with a license plate that read "PARTEE" on it. Since I could not see who was driving, my initial thoughts were that there was some kid behind the wheel who thought he was cool and the meaning of this plate was actually "party," you know, like it's 1999 - PART-EE! Until I pulled up next to the car and saw an 87 year old granny driving with her 97 year old boyfriend. I have a feeling this license plate has nothing to do with partying.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Maybe it had something to do with golfing making par, or teeing off? Old people like to do those things.

Lisa said...

ok that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! he he

Sarah said...

LOL! That is so funny! I Love the pic. It reminds me of my Grandma, although she was prone to speed.