Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Start Spreading the News....

Well, it's official so I guess I have permission to report. G has been interviewing for a V.P. job at American Express that would require the G family to relocate. He heard Friday that he was picked for the position (I would tell you what it is, but I have no idea really - something within the banks) and contemplated over the weekend and has decided to accept the position. Doing so is going to require us to move to New York City! Ahhhh!!! The Big Apple! Manhattan! Subways and ferries! Yankees!! We are excited, but scared. I think it will be a good experience for both of us. So, get your "I heart NYC" on and come out for a visit.













April Fools!!!!! I am happy to report that G has not been interviewing for a job in NYC and has not been contemplating moving to New York. No Big Apple. No subways. No Yankees. We are not relocating. Take off your "I heart NYC" and instead put on your "I heart SLC." I'm not going anywhere :)

7 comments:

Nay said...

I was ALMOST gullable enough to believe it... but I'd better be the first to know and not find out on the blog! Got that?!

TomKat said...

You think you're pretty funny sissy. Nicely done.

Aquamama said...

Stinker Pants! I fell for it, and was just about to get you on the phone! Ha Ha Ha! Phew, that was a close one! You better not go anywhere!

Becca and Billy said...

That was a mean mean joke...lol!

Rachel said...

My first thought, "Wow that stinks for us, we would have lived so close." I think I read it five times before scrolling down. That really wasn't very nice, I almost got misty eyed. Phew!

Lisa said...

I was so excited for you guys! Although I was thinking why does she have this huge space after her paragraph? Is there a picture missing and then I found it! You stinker! Glad you aren't going anywhere!

Elizabeth R said...

Oh youre sooooooo funny. I totally got a little bite of sadness... then, not so much. Good one.