Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Live from New York


Mr. G is in New York this week for some important meetings. I hate it when he's gone. Get's kind of lonely around here. Nobody asking me what's for dinner, no battles for internet time, I have complete control of the remote. What I love though, is how distance makes the heart grow fonder, especially for G. I hear from him more during the day when he's out of town then when he's home.

I received two emails from him today that went something like this (remember, he's sitting in important meetings)

email # 1: Miss your trash, Pookie!

email # 2: Hey, want to go to Vegas in July? I know it's hot, but . . . see some shows . . .ride some roller coasters . . . any interest?

Email # 1 is sweet. Email # 2 made me laugh. Vegas in July? Those meetings must be great since G's mind is clearly wandering. I guess he needs something to look forward to this summer.

1 comment:

Elizabeth R said...

Hey, Im going to Vegas in July too. Yay for hot sticky weather...